From Dr. Natasha’s blog in this time of Pandemic:
- Use Reliable Sources:
- Listen to the authorities in your country and their guidelines.
- Review updates at the World Health Organization and Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center.
- Be informed about quantified data (Total Confirmed and Total Recovered cases).
- Attend the COVID-19 The State & future of Pandemics virtual event where Humanity+ Board member Nell Watson will discuss “A practical guide to staying healthy during COVID-19”.
- Personal Responsibility:
- We all know the basics. Wash hands! But let’s be compassionate and respectful about others, especially those in the risk groups. Please do not attend events and by all means, self-quarantine if you are sick.
You should follow her blog here as well as the article source: https://transhumanist.vip/transhumanist-sensible-action-re-covid-19/
Some additional resources, given my predilection for data and charts and graphs:
- A general dashboard showing worldwide pandemic statistics and graphs: https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6
- Death by country trend lines: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/03/21/upshot/coronavirus-deaths-by-country.html
- Economic Market Trends: (given the impact the pandemic will have: https://russellinvestments.com/us/resources/financial-professionals/economic-indicators-dashboard
- Market Statistics: https://money.cnn.com/data/premarket/
This Blog Post Powered by Transhumanity.net
In part sponsored by Debt Nation Podcast, and The Futurist Foundation.